Weight loss tipsNovember 17th 2020, 14:38
Weight loss is no rocket science. It is simple, all you have to do is calorie deficit.
Calorie deficit is basically the amount of calories we burn should be more than the amount of calories we take on the same day.
It is really not necessary to count calories as long as you eat low carb, low fat, high protein foods.
Eating more fruits and vegetables helps in digestion as they’re rich in fiber.
Watch your portion size, even if it’s healthy food it doesn’t mean we can have large portions.
- Drink lemon with warm water as first thing in the morning. It helps to loose weight, improves digestion, improves immune system, helps you remove toxins from the body and gives you clear skin.
- Drink 3 liters of water.
- Drink Green tea, it’s full of anti oxidants and caffeine. Both are good for fat burning.
- Don’t skip breakfast and make sure to have healthy options like Milk, Eggs, Omelet, wheat flakes, Idly, Dosa, Upma or Paratha.
- Dinner should be low in calories. Incase if you feel hungry after dinner, have cup of warm milk or almonds.
- Indulging in sugar foods
- Avoid fried foods
Cardio is not the only way to loose fat or burn calories. If you want to loose fat and get sculpted body then you have to do cardio and strength training exercises.
You must do strength training exercises because lifting weights not only sculpts your body but also helps you boost your metabolism so you burn more calories even when resting. Focus on compound exercises when performing your strength training routine.
Compound exercises are multi joint movements they help you build your Stamina, Strength and Endurance simultaneously.
- Cut down the grains to loose excess fat
- Plan your sleep for at least 8hrs, if you don’t have enough sleep your body releases Cortisol which will increase your belly fat.
- Replace simple carbs with protein rich foods. Whey Protein is also a best source whether you workout or not.
- If you feel hungry between meals, take low calorie snacks.
- If you want to get most of your workout sessions then you have to eat protein rich foods after your workouts. (Whey protein , Milk, Chicken, Fish, Eggs, Tofu, Sprouts) Whey protein is one of the best post workout meal